In This Corner...Broker's View

Groping, that is how I would describe my entry in the world of real estate. I was quite unsure what this new  arena would offer me. I felt that I just thrust myself blindly, albeit with some caution, into something that I know nothing about. But I told myself that I have to explore, for expectedly, there must be something better for me to do here. There was no hesitation. Just plain hard-headed decision to leave a career in insurance where I spent a good 16 years of my productive life, after a 13-year stint in the Middle East. Where before I immersed myself with information that has something to do with protection, investments, interest rates, inflation rates, etc. now I'm more into TCT's, OCT's, registration, mortgage, and the like, and not to forget...floor area and lot area. Hehe. But even before I could get my feet wet for this new undertaking, needless to say, I also have to equip myself with the necessary tools so that I could get to start right. Starting right to my mind is attending a review class in preparation for the broker's examination which the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) requires before one can practice real estate service legitimately. Yes, I did pass the broker's board exams and that was the signal for me to go on. It was very difficult at first...not the exams...(hehe, I was lying...the exam(s) was difficult that I really felt I would not pass...maybe the reason I passed was my fervent prayer to St. Jude...but this is another story)...but the first baby steps. I did not know really where to start. Anyway this will call for another sequel to this blog. Meantime, I need to attend to some matters as the heavy rains keep pounding on our roof.......





INQUIRE NOW

Name

Email *

Message *